Thursday, May 28, 2009

You Asked For It: Dani's Pizza Is Back!



(pizza with eggplants, cherry tomatoes, smoked muenster cheese)


For all those who missed the previous ones, here is another chance to learn how to make delicious pizza at home.

Let me show you how I make my dough and how I get my thin crust.
Let me share with you a few ideas for different toppings, always made with fresh ingredients and herbs.

Thursday, June 11th, 6:00 pm
HOME-MADE PIZZA LIKE YOU NEVER HAD IT BEFORE!

Confirm your participation before june 9th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara,
felice di sapere che prosegui con i corsi. A me hanno chiesto di bissare per l'anno che viene. Pochi ma buoni gli allievi. Io mi sono divertita.

per tutto il resto vediamo di beccarci in un qualche virtuale luogo.

baci e abbracci
Syl

Unknown said...

Syl, carissima. Con i corsi faccio quel posso, quando posso, come posso. Ma tutte le volte mi diverto molto e mi gratifica pure. Come per te, finora poche ma buone le presenze. Mi e' stato chiesto di lavorare con un bambino di sette anni e non vedo l'ora. Si, dai, troviamoci da qualche parte a ciacolare...
Un bacio,
dani

Esmé said...

Oh, un bambino di sette anni da fare al forno è una prelibatezza. Anch'io non vedrei l'ora!