Friday, July 10, 2009

Her Majesty LA PASTA!





Don’t you dare to tell an Italian like me that Pasta is a side dish!

For us it simply is “the Queen of the Meal”!

In fact, in Italy pasta is always served by itself and called “primo piatto” (first course), even when it comes after appetizers or is followed by nothing but a salad or fruits, as it often happens for many informal meals!

Would you like to know how I prepare a few of my pasta dishes?
Remember, though: for my family-cooking philosophy the keywords always are simplicity and fresh ingredients!
If you think you might like that, join me in my kitchen for group class and samples

Tuesday, July 21st @ 6:00 pm

You can contact me at damo267@yahoo.it

2 comments:

Esmé said...

Ehi, però la pasta non è solo una guarnizione per i gamberoni! :-)

Unknown said...

E' che ieri sera eravamo piuttosto affamati e non abbiamo lesinato...;-)